Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Stayin' Alive






Luscious Leg of Lamb had the big win tonight at Trivia - 118 points to come in first and win the grand prize - a $30 gift certificate to Kinsale. Here's a Kristi style GOOO TEAM!!! for the win.

In other news - I've been having a pretty good last couple of weeks - almost maniacally happy - having fun - cruising along....

TC and I were walking to the train today and as we were crossing the street I noticed a homeless man pushing a shopping cart - his feet were twisted inward a bit and he kind of shuffled along. In my head I had a moment of "awww" for him and as soon as the thought hit my head my ass hit the ground. My feet - in my freaking clogs - twisted and I fell right in the middle of the freakin' road. I was stunned - I swear if it had been video tapped you would be seeing me win the 10,000 prize on America's Funniest Home Videos. It was like God looked down and said - yep things are going well - I smite thee - bam - I'm gonna drop you like a rock! :-)

No comments: