Monday, March 13, 2006

And the angel descended from the ladder - and God said it was good

This morning Tom asked me if I wanted to run upstairs with him to check something out - but first we had to stop on the 3rd floor because he needed to talk to Jimmy. Jimmy is an electrician who does work at the different buildings - I've never met him. So there I am in the room with Tom and Jimmy - Jimmy's up on a ladder - top half of his body up in the ceiling working on the wiring.... I'm staring straight up the ladder being nosy - looking at what he's doing - and he starts to come down the ladder. Jimmy turns around to face us and I knew there was a God. A very good one indeed. Jimmy was so pretty I couldn't look at him - All I could do was supress the need to laugh like a little girl - but knew that would be TOTALLY inappropriate! So I uh look at the floor - look at the wall - look at anything but the Jimmy. He reminded me of the gardener on Desperate Housewives but buffer and hotter. Tom and I get on the elevator and Tom has this shit eating grin on his face and I start with the little girl laugh - can't supress it anymore. Tom apparently set me up - figured I'd enjoy the view. He was right - hate him! Just kidding :-)

No comments: