Thursday, March 02, 2006

How High Do You have to be

After watching the results show on American Idol tonight ( my DVR did NOT record last night's show so I missed hotter than hot Chris sing) I just have one question - how high do you have to be to be a judge on AI? It seriously looked like P.A. was flying higher than a kite.

On another "I watch too much TV" front - I love LOST but honestly can someone please kill off Claire and her damned baby. I am so sick of her prattling on about her friggin baby!!! Not only does she only have lines that have the words "my baby" in them but she says it in the most annoying accent EVER!!! Please someone - have mercy - make "The Others" take them away. In addition - have you seen the way she holds/carries/bounces that bloody baby? I'm having flashbacks of that dreadful Michael Jackson interview where he's holding his baby - the one called Blanket, covered in a veil, feeding it a bottle, and bouncing it around like a giant red playground ball! Get these freaks into a parenting class for pete's sake!

On a positive TV note - Scrubs had two great episodes. The second was especially good.

I have more TV to watch...over and out.

N

No comments: