Thursday, March 09, 2006

I was wrong

Apparently the new phrase for AI is not color of your voice but rather Blueprint of your life. I feel sorry for Paula sometimes - it's like she has no control of what comes out her mouth. Pleased with the top 12 - of course mostly I'm just pleased I get to see Chris D for yet another week.

Shout out to my family - wish I could be there next week with J & J! Miss you and love you all!

The Sopranos starts on Sunday and we don't have HBO - I feel a little desperate.

Friday - Friday - Friday! Getting ready for the Shamrock Showdown next Friday- Emma, Jenna, and Amanda's first roller derby bout. While they won't be skating on the 17th - it'll still be fun to watch!

Ooops - Ambien is in the news - My favorite prescription drug just made the top 10 list of drugs found in impaired drivers. Drivers say they don't remember driving after taking the pill. Hello??? Do they not read the warning label? I can't comprehend how the hell they are able to walk to their car after they take it. I can't even walk to my bed if I take it in the living room.



No comments: