Tuesday, March 28, 2006

AI Commentary

Suds in a bucket?? WTF? Good lord how is Ace still on the show? COME ON!! Horrid! Did he really just show us his scar? Did PA really just ask about it? The pretty boy has a scar – oooh he’s such a bad boy.


Taylor - Love the song he sang – he rocked. Trouble…worry…oh…worry…worry..worry..worry just will not seem to leave my mind alone…give me love and affection…love, won’t let me go, said love, and I need it so…I’m in trouble. Nice job – well done.

Mary Mary why you buggin’? Mandisa is such a diva! Love her! Holy backside batman the girl can sing! And I mean that in the best way – love her!

Waiting for Chris – waiting – I am about to die with An-Chris-ticipation!!! ***He’s a ROCK STAR*** Swear to Buddha if he sings Guns N Roses at some point (hoping against hope) I will die on my living room floor. I wish these stupid judges would get it straight – Simon is telling him he has gone too far with the rocker stuff but in past weeks he praised him for being true to himself. Whateva Simon – whateva! So what if he was “sharp” the guy is phenomenal to watch!

We simply must have an AI viewing party soon – I can’t watch this alone anymore. It’s pathetic that I’m doing a running commentary on this silly thing. Girls – Dan (if you are still watching it) – let’s set a date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, Ace was rediculous. slightly scary, creepy, and rediculous. why did he show his freshly shorn chest and scar? ick. major squirm factor!
-jasmine