Thursday, July 26, 2007

*sigh*


Snooky and I were talking yesterday about how drinking Coke, even Diet Coke, it seems now is basically going to kill you.


It saddens me b/c I *heart* diet coke in a major way and it nearly destroyed her b/c she is Coke's SuperFan. Santa packs are coming....Santa packs are coming....


Anyway the discussion ended with her basically deciding not to try and make the switch to diet coke - she's toyed around with this idea in the past - and me deciding that I was just going to start eating fatback and drinking whatever I wanted b/c in the end it really doesn't matter - we're all going to die. And I think I'd be quite happy dying with a cold diet coke in my cold dead hand.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATTTTTTTTTTT??????? Cold dead hand?????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....*overacting desparation*....*falls to floor like he is in the desert, searching for an oasis*....who, pray tell, will write this blog? Hmmmm? Did you give any thought to your fans...no...no you did not....*hhhhmmmfff*....Doc B.

Unknown said...

Like most great 'authors' I have a stash of unwritten material that will published after my demise :)