Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rock of Love


What I'm about to quote isn't shocking given the context but I feel compelled to pass along this nugget of life knowledge to you.

I am watching Rock of Love - the new Bret Michaels reality show - he's trying to find love and from the looks of the 25 women vying for his affection it appears that big boobs and big hair are the most important qualities in finding a soul mate. Smahts - not so much - I say this because of the following quote by Erin from IL (she does my home state proud really) *clearing my throat*

"I was named Miss Hooters of IL and I have the tools to get what I want because of that"


Damnit! If only I'd known that when I graduated from High School I might have lost weight, gotten a boob job and went to the Hooters Academy and not college/grad school. No disrespect to the Hooter girls - I'd earn a buck that way if I could.


p.s. don't think I'm going to watch anymore b/c it's a tad degrading, and by tad I mean off the charts. How can they do this - don't they have parents that watch this? I kind of liked him before but he's a skank and so are they.

I need to go shower - I feel dirty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't you just want to reach into the tv and slap that busty, whiny blonde? "Breeeeeet!" I'm totally with you on it being degrading. However, since I am hooked on cheesy reality shows I'll keep watching. I want the girl with the CC Deville hair to win. She seemed pretty cool.

Did you watch the Scott Baio show? That is going to be pretty interesting...

Michelle Y

Unknown said...

M,
I have to admit I did turn it back on now and again - it's the whole train wreck thing :) I did like the girl with the pink hair - Miss Rodeo though...she seems a tad over emotional and she looks really really familiar like she may have been on another RS. Loved the Scott Baio one - he's so dreamy :)

Anonymous said...

OMG - I thought the same thing about Rodeo. I think she was on the Coyote Ugly show last year. Yeah, she was totally overdoing the connection thing. Bret seemed to feel it but she's ready to walk down the aisle. He says he wants a long term relationship but it certainly didn't seem that way given the iq level of some of the girls. We'll see...

Unknown said...

that's it! i was thinking coyote ugly but wasn't quite sure. I watch too much tv....oy!

Emma Donnelly said...

Ummmm I definitely was watching that show last night and wanting to punch that Melanie retahd in the chach. SHUT UP!!! God, no one gives a shit about your boobs and you're idiotic tendencies.

That being said, I set my DVR to record all new episodes.

Emma Donnelly said...

PS- Started a blogspot blog...


http://showmeyapatronus.blogspot.com/