Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tuesday's are Terrific!


Had a busy day at work. Spent the evening with Kristin. Helped her move a shelf up to her apartment. It must have been a site to see us trying to heave this 80 pound box up to the third floor. We were laughing pretty hard. We ate at an Irish pub that was so cozy. I had a Farmer's Cheese sandwich..it looked sooooo good..I took a big bite and my eyes started to water and my mouth started to burn. Horseradish! OMG! I couldn't go on with it...so I ate my french fries instead.

I saw an interesting outfit today on the bus...this lady came in wearing a cow print skirt (actually looked like real cow hide, you could see the hair). It wasn't the regular Midwest black and white cow...no my friends...it was the Boston uptown tan and white cowhide. To accent the ensemble she had on blue argyle socks and brown lace up shoes. It was sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read pretty much blog, and yours is amazing. Keep up the good work. Cheers
Jeff - fingernail fungus

Anonymous said...

Hi Beaner3, I have been using Blogger's search feature to find blogs about christian online universities and came across your site. I did find your post about Tuesday's are Terrific! quite thought provoking. While I was really looking for information on christian online universities, I am glad that I found your blog which has given me some new ideas. Thanks for sharing.