Sunday, August 21, 2005

The thing about Sunday...Monday always has to follow..



My brother Jared moves into his dorm today at Webster. His classes start Tuesday. He's less than excited at the moment, a big change no doubt, but I'm sure it will be a great experience!

Looking forward to a visit from our friend Snooky over Labor Day weekend. She and Michelle came to visit us last Labor Day in St. Louis. The picture (Snooky is on the right) is from an 80's party our friend Lee had during their visit last year.

We watched Kinsey last night. I thought it was a great movie.

Got a call from my co-workers at T-Mobile today, they were enjoying the day at Chateau Ste Michelle near Seattle. We went there last year and had a great time, sitting on the grass drinking wine and eating cheese and crackers...ooo la la! It was nice to hear from them even though the connection was less than desirable. http://www.ste-michelle.com/index.cfm

Back work tomorrow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I've been checking back on your blog to how you're doing. I'll keep checking.

Anonymous said...

That's my name, don't wear it out!