Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Politics and Velveeta


Hillary was saying last night at the DNC that she and the Dems work towards trying to make sure that 'merican's have enough money to buy food, gas, homes, and still have a little left over... and I say "Hooray"!


Actually I started crying and blubbering on to B about how I want to have money left over after buying all that stuff but damnit if the Velveeta doesn't cost $7 a box!! How can I afford to have left over at SEVEN BUCKS a BOX people - I can't even begin to explain the economic ramifications of this - it's mind bottling really.


And that's why I'm voting for B.O. so I can once again buy Velveeta at a reasonable price. That and the whole pro-choice thing, the gay thing, the 'it's ok to help those less fortunate than us by providing some assistance now and then to those that need it' thing, the 'green' thing, the black thing, the whole thing.


I don't care if you call his wife a Bitch - strong black woman that she is, I don't care if you call me a 'crazy liberal' or if you think I'm going to hell for voting for a Democrat, I don't care b/c this is America damnit and I can vote for whoever I want to and so can you...


No comments: