Friday, November 09, 2007

I'm as sweet as I can be when I'm all by myself...


Stef made me some new mix CD's while I was out in Boston and the "Sundays" one had this song on it, Picture in my Mind by Freakwater. http://www.freakwater.net/


Whiskey is not evil when it's sitting on the shelf.
I'm as sweet as I can be when I'm all by myself.



A shotgun never shot no one when it's hanging on the wall.
I got itchy fingers and you got knees to crawl.



I've got a picture in my mind.
Fighting like a mad fish on the wrong end of a line.
Just beneath the surface silver lightning flashes shine.



I've got a picture in my mind
Salt water is no danger with your feet on solid ground.
Cry yourself a river but it don't take much to drown.



Just beneath the surface I can see it clear somehow.
Don't talk to me darlin can't you see I'm gone right now.
I've got a picture in my mind.


No comments: