Monday, November 12, 2007

Chaquita speaks

Steve and I were in Target shopping for underwear and sports bras when we overheard the following conversation in the food aisle by the canned fruit and fruit cups.

"Girl all dis fruit round here - I'm gonna have to git me some and eat it fo real"

And I'm thinking - Uh huh - that's right...fo real white girl - shoot.

I'd like to try another spin on my opening sentence - so perhaps I too can sound as fly, hip, cool - fo real as the white girl in Target.

My biznatch Bugg and I rolled our whip up in da T-get for some jock bling - ju know, when dis fly ass ho was scoping out the Doly Dole fruit cups and she got all up in dat an' said she wanna be eadin' dat shiznit fo real.

Peace out Chaquita - I hope you git to eat you some fruit.


No comments: