Thursday, May 10, 2007

Quote

Reading a new book The Bride Stripped Bare and I found this quote (the main character is talking about her best friend being born an old soul in some respects and how it contrasts to her own personality)

"She (her friend) was born thirty-five whereas you haven't gained definition yet, haven't hardened into adulthood. You're also in your thirties but still stamp through puddles and sing off-key way too much, as if tucked inside you is a little girl who refuses to die."

4 comments:

Darkhelmet said...

I checked into this problem, and found that there is now a simple operation to cure this and get that little girl out of your insides....

Roberto Marinazzo's Web Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roberto Marinazzo's Web Blog said...

Hey Natae, nice pics. This summer I decide to come in Boston alone, and stay there 2-3 weeks with Alex. Unfortunately he comes here in Brindisi for study, so I can't go there. It's a very injustice when we come in Boston we can't meet you. Anyway I hope you and your family are ok. See you. Bye Robert

Anonymous said...

I like her where she is actually.