Saturday, May 12, 2007

Baby names

I was watching TV this morning and they were talking about the Social Security Admin announced the top baby names for the last year or so or something like that - they said that Katrina has gone down in popularity recently - go figure.

On a related note it was decided tonight by me - in a truly smart ass way to piss of the meanest woman in TN that if Bugg and I have a baby I want to name her Angel Baby Princess of God.

It it's a boy perhaps Damian Micheal Son of Satan.

I kill me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you have these children you can take them to the Holy Mother of God, Hallelujah Sacred Hearts Tabernacle of the One and Only Church of God the almighty.

Unknown said...

Uh is that a real church - if not you're funny - if it is - that's funny :) see you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

nope not a real church but I've seen crazy ones like that before