Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Are you Freakin kidding me?!

I was watching TV tonight and saw a commercial for Dental Bliss Spa. Here's the link http://www.dentalbliss.com/home.html

It looks like an amazing place - they offer sedation, massages, fresh baked goods, and each room has an aquarium and entertainment center.

Um...gotta say I wish I would have known about this sooner - considering the hellish last several months I've spent either dreading the dentist visits or suffering through the anxiety of actually visiting the dentist - not to mention the trauma of the root canal. (I may never forgive that tiny dentist girl for climbing into my mouth and practically dislocating my jaw with the shots and the drill)

I will be checking out the Dental Bliss Spa if for nothing else than the chance to be heavily sedated for a few hours - that certainly sounds like bliss to me.

No comments: