Wednesday, May 23, 2007

If you are easily offended please don't read

I got an email from Emma today regarding the person that took my place at my old job and my ex boss...as you may know my ex boss was um ... difficult...slightly off balance...a 'tad' controlling...the list goes on...here's what went down...

So, Steven, the new "you", was getting his picture taken for the access card. Mind you, he's Asian.

S (my ex boss) then says to him AS HE IS GETTING HIS PICTURE TAKEN --

"Don't squint!"

I'll give you a second to take that in.
HE'S **#&$&$(&* ASIAN. WHAT THE &*^% IS HAPPENING?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
Ugh, miss you.
-Me

I love you Emma :) Pretty much made my week! Titty Pong

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really! WOW i can't belive i am jsut hearing this.(Really) But after this week i'll belive anything that goes on in that office.

Smarta@@

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't hear about it either! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Anonymous said...

You can't replace natae, there is no one cooler.
i hate your old boss, she's a f#$ken b#$ch.