Monday, June 11, 2007

JBJ

I'm watching Vh1 this morning before I get ready for the day - just about the only time you can actually see videos on TV anymore and the new Bon Jovi song is on...

Jon Bon Jovi gets hotter every year. The new song - Make a Memory is one of my new favorites - probably b/c it evokes a certain 80's hair band power ballad but at the same time I think it's just so awesome for lack of a better word - it's honestly too early for me to be writing...but I love the song.

nuff said

p.s. The Burger King "King" in the commercial is CREEPY!

2 comments:

Darkhelmet said...

Well, at least I'm not the only one that feels there's something just downright off with the BK King's mask... I keep waiting for some serial killer to be behind it.

They do a good job playing on people's fear of clowns and such things.

But it won't keep me from eating those delicious burgers...

Unknown said...

I was never a fan of BK anyway - just have never really gone there - but anyway - you are so RIGHT that he looks like a serial killer... *shudder*

How was the weekend?