Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Musings

The week is over - a good week overall. It went by fast and was fairly uneventful in a good way. I was introduced to a few new, very genuine, nice people, found a new trail to bike/walk (and yes I actually did walk it the other night), and as a nice cap I get to spend quality time with Bugg. I made cookies tonight and cleaned the apartment. I like to pretend that I made the cookies for Bugg but really it's an excuse for me to eat chocolate - like I need one I know.

On a semi cynical but totally realistic note I'd like to say for the record that there are some seriously messed up people out there. A real bag of nuts honestly. I find it both alarming and funny and it does make me question my own perception of reality. I have my quirks to be certain but there's a fine line between being a little eccentric and being downright off your rocker. But as someone pointed out regarding my repulsion and need to watch America's got Talent and then rag on it - if there weren't mixed nuts around I wouldn't have any material.

No comments: