Thursday, April 26, 2007

Parting is such sweet sorrow



Yeah - it's cliche - so what? So this is it. Tomorrow Bugg and I hit the road and leave the first signs of spring in Boston for the hot days and humid nights of summer in Nashville.

I need to get over myself already I know this - it's seriously taken me a month to say goodbye but in my defense it's hard to say a quick goodbye to something this significant in a person's life - specifically my life (this is my blog after all - me me me).

These months in Boston have brought about such major changes in my life that it would be impossible to walk away from the city and the people I've met here with just a wave.
So I need a little more time to cry, a few more drawn out goodbyes, a couple more hugs and kisses, a little more time to let it sink in that it's the last time I'll see my friends for awhile.

See you in Nashville.


Love you,
Natae


3 comments:

Roberto Marinazzo's Web Blog said...

Hey Natae, I'm Roberto and I'm so sorry of we cant meet when I come in Boston. Nice pics. See you. ROberto bebbe

Unknown said...

Bebbe,
I'm sorry too! :( I want to hear about your visit - and I hope to see you and your mom sometime!!
xo

Anonymous said...

missing u