Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More Easter Pics





Kristin took the three cute pics of Vince with Moira, Arianna, and Rick.






Sarah posted these on her blog and I just saw them today...

The girls are so cute dying eggs and that's me w/ my "fluff" and no I'm not talking about the extra stuff around my mid-section - I'm talking about the jello/whip cream/fruit salady thing that has been a staple at summer dinners for as long as I can remember - which of course could be partly responsible for the extra fluff around my mid-section. "Are you looking at my gut?? I'm Working on it!!" See if anyone remembers that quote...


People are scared of the fluff ~ it doesn't go over well at parties with non-family folk. I can't figure out if it tastes really bad to everyone else and I'm just weird b/c I LOVE it or if it just looks kinda weird and therefore no one will dare try it. It's harmless - except for the cottage cheese which some people really can't stand - it's a texture thing you know. Whatever the reason you're not eating it means there is more for me :p~~~









1 comment:

georgiegirl said...

I loved the fluff! Yum city! I think the day glo color might have put some people off a little- those people who have no courage.