Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wondering/Wandering

Saturday:
I'm wondering why in the hell I decided to get a haircut in the midst of a major life change. It's one of the golden rules of the hair.I got my hair cut. It's sooo freaking short it's unreal.

Sunday:
We wandered around Newton, Brookline, Rosiland, West Roxbury and beyond and finally ended up back home. First we went to Filene's Basement in Newton and I found the cutest tweed suit - long jacket with a skirt for only $59...it was $240...I doubt I'll wear the skirt but the jacket will be all kinds of useful.

Alex was looking for a particular synagogue and we also wanted to see JFK's birth home in Brookline so we headed to Brookline next.It's a beautiful town with huge houses and a very scenic drive in parts.

We actually found both the synagogue and JFK's home off the same street. Alex knew the synagogue was on Harvard street so we sort of knew where we were going but we did just kind of happen on to them and it was cool they were so close to each other.



No comments: