Wednesday, July 27, 2005

We've Pahked our Cah in Cambridge












So we made it to Cambridge. Alex and I have been here a week. What a week...the driver showed up 10 hours late, the movers he called left after an hour, so Alex had to help the driver unload all 5500 pounds of our crap. He worked until 2 am. It was ridiculous.
On a happier note, my parents and brother spent several days with us and helped us unpack almost everything. I've had three interviews, one offer, and two follow ups. Hopefully something will happen soon so I can start work as soon as possible.

It's not been too bad getting used to things here. The driving is a bit complicated but I seem to find my way home each time, with a little help of course. I probably have asked 20 strangers for directions in the last week

I have a follow up interview on Friday morning with a consulting company.The office is 4 miles from the apartment which is a huge plus.


Me and Jared before he flew back to Illinois

No comments: