Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving - the Aftermath

Bugg and I had a great (though quick) trip to OHIO over the holiday. We got to visit all too briefly with Mom/Dad/Jared/Aunt Barb/Uncle Don/Grandma, we stocked up on Steve's favorite German spicy mustard courtesy of the German Village that comes to Akron every Thanksgiving/Christmas season http://www.lock3live.com/winterMarket.aspx

We had wonderful food - too much of it naturally and a warm cozy holiday - wishing everyone was closer so we could see each other more often. Jacob and Megan were cute and cuddly as always.

We got home yesterday afternoon and picked up the pooch, I put the Thanksgiving decorations away and pulled out the Christmas magic! We are going to look for trees today.

How was your holiday?

1 comment:

K said...

What kind of mustard does Bugg like? I bet it's the same kind my parents love/stock up on. Last time I had to order them some cos I couldn't find it locally.