Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A ** H O L E


Dennis Leary has this great song called A**hole and one of the lines in the song is:

"I park my car in handicap spaces..." and yep that kinda makes you an a**hole if you do that and aren't really handicap I have to agree with him.


I mention this b/c yesterday The M-WIT did exactly that - parked in a handicap space without having any physical handicap. When questioned as to why this was done the M-WIT replied, "Well I have a sticker" When further pressed M-WIT said "Well I have to take my elderly grandparents around and they need the sticker". When pressed still further with the fact that said grandparents weren't in the car and the handicap space being occupied by the non-handicap M-WIT was at a CHILDREN'S hospital the response was something close to "Well you're a jerk". As if that makes it OK.


This should really come as no surprise considering this comes from someone who writes hate mail from Santa to children. But still the utter disregard of rules and lack of shame was shocking.


Clearly no physical handicap but certainly a moral and mental handicap.

No comments: