Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Nonsense




  1. Red Sox pull off the biggest postseason comeback since 1929. (I wish I had stayed up to watch the game!)


  2. I woke up this morning singing "Desert Moon" by Dennis DeYoung for some unknown reason and it's slightly disturbing. I can see the video in my head as I sing the opening verse. Make it stop.


  3. It's chilly this morning and it brings up a few things - a) I really like fall and winter as far as seasons go - love the leaves changing and snow (which I know doesn't happen here in Nashvegas much), love the chance to wear warm sweaters and make a fire - all that typical stuff but - b) during the colder and even cooler weather my fingers and toes are perpetual ice cubes. I spend most of winter not feeling my toes and wondering if my fingers will fall off.


  4. Bugg will be off camping with the boys/boy scouts this weekend. What a freakin' ordeal to pack for a camping trip!?!? It looks sort of fun and watching him get all the stuff together kinda makes me want to go but I have never had much luck with camping. One too many girl scout camping adventures that involved heavy downpours of rain, tornado warnings, and just generally having to sleep on the hard ground kind of put a kibosh on my love of camping. Plus you never know what crazy person is lurking in the woods ready to kill you.


  5. Parents are coming in tonight for the weekend. The house is clean (mostly) and I'm ready to do some hostessing.


  6. I'm OCD about making tiny squares out of Aaron's Thinking Putty (see picture). I think I might be getting carpal tunnel from it. www.puttyworld.com



No comments: