Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Exercising my right and taking out militant traffic cones



Rese and I voted today. Did I make the right choice? For me yes I think I did - I sure hope so!

While backing out of the parking spot I forgot about the traffic cone that was right beside the car. I ran over it and proceeded to get it stuck under my tire. I tried several times to free it but it was wedged, stuck, not gonna budge, jammed.

Two guys in the parking lot passed by and one of them told me to pull up on a curb to get some distance between the cone and the ground. I don't like curbs so I asked him to drive my car. I held his coke and keys and he got in - Rese asked him if it was OK if she stayed in the passenger seat :) Anyway - he drove the car up on the curb and the other guy yanked it free - yea! What a great day for America!

No comments: