Friday, July 11, 2008

Pollen Cesspool

I've been hacking like a 90 year old coal mining smoker for the last two weeks. It keeps me awake at night, it keeps Bugg awake at night, it's annoying in it's 2-cough pattern, it hurts, it's loud, it's miserable.

I finally went to the doc yesterday and he said "You're not from around here are you? Nashville is one of the top spots for all things allergy". I've heard this before but he went on to say that basically we sit in a valley here in Nashville and the pollen and crap gets trapped and good luck with it b/c we are just getting started with allergy season. Basically I haven't seen the end of the hacking.

The doc gave me some allergy medicine and cough syrup with codeine which I thought would kick the cough to the curb. It did not and I was up more than I cared to be last night and way too early this morning hacking.

No comments: