Friday, July 18, 2008

Day two


Class today was better - there was more touchy feely management stuff and a tad less math but still it all made me feel like the picture I posted. (Rese sent me a text with the message "I'm losing my mind over here" with the pic attached. I love it).

Some of the babble that I've heard over the last two days:
  • 'I2D2'
  • 'Widgets and failures are normally distributed'
  • 'POTUS' (an abbreviation for president of the united states) and it makes me laugh to say it and I think GWB is a POTUS.
  • 'Special Q'
  • And a comment about aborted cows
I'm looking forward to a few days of R&R at Casa Caliper next week - laying by the pool, maybe reading a book, getting some sun and hanging with the family. Also looking forward to spending time with the boys.

No comments: