Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Serious Ramblings

Mushrooms growing inside a tree at the dog park

VB3 has been to the doggie park three times in the last several days and I have to say it's the best thing EVER! After she's done sniffing butt and chasing tail she is worn out! She seems to make friends easily. See examples below:


  1. On Sunday morning she went up to Sophie the French Bulldog's owner and took a sip of her Starbucks iced latte. b/c of course this total stranger wants dog tongue all over her straw.

  2. Immediately upon entering the dog park yesterday she got humped repeatedly by a nasty half poodle half beast. Yes my dog is smarter than your honor student, cuter than your honor student and obviously can get laid more than your honor student.

  3. She then went on to Nose through Butters the Bichon Frieze's mom's friend's purse and then proceeded to walk right in front of Butters' mom at which point she promptly got her head stepped on. And yes Butters from SouthPark.

  4. Finally yesterday she found a BFF in a 7 month old Cocker Spaniel who I think would make a great romance novel cover model if they had such things for dogs. This Cocker had THE most gorgeous blond 'hair' I have ever seen on a dog. At one point she stood on the hill and the wind blew her hair back and I swear it looked like a scene out of a soap opera, cheesy christian rock video (if only she had been standing on a cliff near the ocean), or an "I can't believe it's not butter" commercial.

In other important matters Bugg and I did something awful last night. It was nine o'clock and we both wanted something sweet so I made chocolate chip cookies (the kind that come in the big tub you buy from school kids and keep in the fridge).


Yeah so I made 12 of them and I'm not lying when I say we ate every last one of them before we went to bed. Fresh and hot out of the oven - didn't even bother with the milk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to steal your adorable dog - oh, and that chocolate chip cookie dough too! :)

MichBoston