Thursday, May 01, 2008

May Day


VB3 is deep into puppy hood. She's had two sets of shots, the squirts, made friends with Daisy the neighborhood dog and managed to piss off the cat on a daily basis.


She also has had her first outing/long walk and was fascinated with every single person that went by either on foot or on bike. She sasses back at me when I scold her and loves on me when she knows she's about to be put in her crate and tomorrow she'll have her first visit to the kennel for a weekend stay.

I tell Steve everyday about some new thing she's done - give him details about her potty schedule and talk about how good she is to sleep through the night and how cute she is when she runs after her ball and blah blah boring blah.
I think if I were a 'real' mom with a 'real' kid I'd be one of those obnoxious "look at how pretty my sweet angel baby princess of god's poop is" moms. I'd hate me.

It's been just over a year since I moved to Nashvegas - seriously where has the year gone? It's amazing how much can happen in such a short period of time. New job, move, move again, get engaged, get married, get step-kids, get a dog...and scene.
Snooky is graduating this weekend with her MBA (holla) from UK. We are taking a trip up there to help her celebrate! Congratulations!!




1 comment:

Darkhelmet said...

awwwwwwww

See... remember how sappy I was when Jasper became part of my life???? Now you understand.

:) Such a cutie BTW !