Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Spam A LOT


I get at least 100 spam emails a day at work. This is not counting the 100+ that are filtered properly into my junk mail box. I can't tell you how $*@&ing sick I am of getting emails with the following titles or text:


  1. Vagina Destroyer (Because honestly ladies - isn't that what we all want - someone to destroy our V's)

  2. +1 inch, +2 inch, +3 inch, its up to you how big you want to make it! (If men really could take a pill to make it bigger can you imagine...they would probably all be walking around with a third leg)

  3. The differences between men and women is that women are always ready for sex, but men need an erection. (HUH??? Seriously - women are ALWAYS ready??)

  4. Soon you'll be the only one women will want! Megadik is your magic weapon! (Sounds like a superhero...Megadik is here to save the day...Destroying vagina's along the way...)

  5. Fatblaster naturally assists the body in burning more calories. (Finally my prayers have been answered!)

  6. Fungo bat in your pants ( I Have NO idea what the hell this means but fungo makes me laugh)

  7. Dreaming of a watch cooler than the one your boss wears? (every night....every night)

  8. Your penis will make more shadow than a tree. (My FAVORITE!!! It's like a fortune cookie fortune for your willie)

  9. Any bigger and i would be in a circus (My other favorite - and they aren't talking about the fat lady...and sorta proves my point on number 2)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - Fungo Bat in your pants? That makes me want to pee my pants laughing. Too funny!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly...I am dying here!!! Confucious say, better to have a fungo bat in pants than a fungo bat in butt.
-DocB