Thursday, October 11, 2007

Please please tell me why...

When you go to a store and have a hard time finding something and you ask someone that works there where that something might be they have absolutely NO IDEA?!?!

It has happened several times in the last few shopping outings and I'm about to hurt the next person that looks at me with a blank stare and says "I don't know".

They don't say, I don't know but I'll help you find it - they just say I don't know and walk away. You are paid to know where the following items are:
  1. Shake n Bake
  2. Velveeta
  3. Sleeping bags
You are not being paid to chat on your cell phone while you check someone out, you are not paid to like totally gossip with your awesome associates about the totally hot dude you went out with last night, you are not paid to work/walk/talk as slowly as possible when people are in line 6 deep and have dinner to make, kids to pick up, and kitties to feed. So zip the lips, pretend like you give just an ounce of sh*t about your job and do it.

No comments: