Monday, February 26, 2007

I am

In the vein of narcissism from the post of the other day...

I am:

  1. A hypochondriac
  2. A worrier
  3. An optimist
  4. A complainer/whiner
  5. A dork
  6. A baseball fan
  7. Addicted to Dunkin Donuts coffee (thanks Brian for reminding me)
  8. In love with Miami Ink - the Brazilian he/she body builder that wanted the devilish tat that looked like him/her - fascinating - I was glued to my TV
  9. In heaven when brownies with white icing are in the house - although they never seem to stay for very long
  10. Happiest when I'm with my Bugg, my friends, my family (in no particular order)
  11. A riot
  12. A big fan of the Captain
  13. Superstitious
  14. Pro-choice
  15. ADD - "Look there's a chicken"!
  16. Narcoleptic...zzz...zzz...zzz
  17. 34
  18. Not fond of the way one of my nostrils appears to migrating south as I age
  19. Without regrets
  20. Done

Your turn...what are you??

4 comments:

Darkhelmet said...

I am....
Critical of no one but me.

A HUGE car fanatic.

Self-depricating

The best dam guy a gal will never let in her life.

tired of __________

Many things I can't repeat here.

Anonymous said...

Michelle Younis

I am....
-a good person
-happy to be 34 and counting
-happy to be healthy, functional and (relatively and depending on who you ask) intelligent
-a talkaholic - someone shut me up!
-a mom to 3 beautiful cats (and counting!)
-an overall animal lover
-an empathetic, sympathetic, highly sentimental sap
-a music lover
-a person with rhythm
-a good travel companion
-too serious and straightlaced
-a VERY picky eater
-a lover of Europe
-tattooed (next one is from Nunez, Ami, Kat or Garver - hopefully!!)
-interested in becoming a wedding/event coordinator
-the oldest of 5
-the daughter of Harley bikers
-the black sheep of my family
-bored
-severely annoyed with my boss
-aggravated with life
-tired of working
-in need of intellectual (school) and social stimulation (fun/travel)
-too nice/understanding/helpful
-highly disillusioned with home ownership/landlordship
-in need of more ice cream
and chocolate chip or oreo cookies

Unknown said...

If you get a tat from Ami or any of them please take me with you!

Anonymous said...

Michelle Younis

I went to the shop in August while I was doing renovations to my house, which is only a 1/2 hr from South Beach, but didn't see any of them. :( It was weird as it is a functional tattoo shop but a tv studio at the same time. They're quite pricey but I'll splurge when I sell my house. Of course I'll let you know when I go!! If I can't get my tattoo I'm going to bring them home with me as Florida souvenirs! My boss says I remind him of Kat. If only I was that talented!