Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Popcorn makes a smelly burp

Does anyone know what "Brazil Nut" means - and I'm not talking about the real Brazil Nut. Tori dropped my Body Shop stuff off tonight at the front desk - body butter, scrub, and wash and it was all supposed to be Cocoa Butter scented but when I pulled out the scrub from the bag it was Brazil Nut and I said really loud in a southern drawl "BRAZIL NUT"?!?!? And Alex and the doorman both started laughing. I thought they were laughing at my loudness but Alex informed me the doorman was laughing because Brazil Nut is the male version of a Brazilian for women. Which made me pee my pants laughing. I think he made it up on the spot which made it funny - but I wonder if anyone else knew this - or perhaps everyone knew it but me. If it's new then I think he should try and patent it like Paris Hilton did with "That's Hot".

American Idol is almost over - and it's anti-climatic. Why do they have to sing the smariest songs at the end? WHY? And why isn't Chris there? Because I didn't vote maybe? But I voted for Kerry and he lost so maybe it's not me.

And why can't Constantine stop giving the sexy eye to the camera? Did anyone catch it right before the break? Ugh.

And why have I been a whiney butt all day? WHHYY?? :-)

No comments: