Saturday, May 13, 2006

Karaoke





I went to my first Karaoke Bar last night. It was quite an experience - I had no idea how seriously karaokites took it. It was fun - I didn't get up and sing - not enough money in the world to make me get up there - but we did tear up in the booth - singing along with the sing along. I do have to say I gained a better appreciation for DJ's - there is something to be said for keeping the music going - picking the right songs etc. While I know everyone is free to choose whatever they want to sing I think there should be a ban on singing really slow songs at Karaoke. Check out the guy - in the very grainy picture - doing the funky chicken - He was Awesome! Also note Miss tore playing the air bass - not the air guitar my friends - but the air bass! It doesn't get much better.



No comments: