Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hump Day


Delusional. I'm watching American Idol and that's the word that keeps popping into my head. I think I'm going to try out next year. I think I have a shot. Total package. :-)

This is for my girl K....a little hump for hump day!
(What you gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk? My humps, my humps...)

The cat won't stay out of the toilet. He has a new fascination with the swirly water in the bowl.

Had an interesting conversation with the PR and The Columbian at work today. Em and I were sitting around gabbing with the boys and the PR told us a story of a trip to South America. His family "grew pigs" :-) and in honor of his visit they "picked" one and requested that he kill it so they could eat it for dinner. Unfortunately the knife they gave him was dull and try as he might he couldn't kill it because the knife was so dull. I think Grandma stepped in at this point and took care of business. Then they torched the pig and served up the swine for dinner. TC shared his own sweet swine story with a twist. No knife...but a bat. Which lent itself nicely to a talk on batting cages, Formula Uno, and rickety rollercoasters.
And I can't forget Emma. E did a fantastic re-enactment of a chicken dance scene from Arrested Development. I love my job!


No comments: