Tuesday, January 13, 2009

They really do have a Ribbon for everything


I saw a magnetic ribbon on a van today for Brachial Plexus Injuries. Who knew there was such a need? Of course I Googled it and found a website (one of many I'm sure) that has ribbons for everything you could think of and even more that you didn't know existed.

It's borderline ludicrous.

I'm going to get ribbons for sleep disorder, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, and TMJ, as well as a racial tolerance and motorcycle awareness ribbon so I can be covered when I sing my little song "Black man on a motorcycle". I sing it whenever I see, well, a black man on a motorcycle. Oh! And a gay pride ribbon to throw people off and of course the Pro-Choice one to piss people off!

Finally I didn't see one for the MWIT but I think I'll have one specially made for people who have to deal with totally insane evil brainwashing soulless verbally abusive heffers choking on a ham sammich.

Check out the link and pick your own favorites!

http://www.awarenessribbonclothing.org/awareness_ribbon_meanings.php

1 comment:

ae said...

Oh, hell! The testicular cancer ribbon is orchid - appropriate given that the word orchid comes from the Latin and Greek for testicle.

Don't ask how I know that, as I have neither orchids, testicles nor cancer of either the orchid or testicle.