Saturday, January 03, 2009

2008 Year in Review


So I've been thinking about what to write for the year end wrap up and this is as good as it's gonna get... I've been writing this blog for almost 4 years now which is amazing to me. Amazing b/c time has flown by and that I've actually kept up with it. I was thinking last night about much has changed in the last four years and how glad I am that I've kept up with the events and people that make up my life. It's run over a bit into my everyday life too as I've started being diligent about taking pictures and putting them in an album so the boys and anyone else who may be interested will be able to look back and hopefully enjoy the memories - much like my grandmother did with the albums she kept through the years. I still love looking back at the albums she made and later gave to me, of my childhood and even those of her family and childhood - all documented and detailed. Happy New Year - here's to all of us living a life worth documenting so we can enjoy it not only the first time but many more times in the future!

No comments: