Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sick ramblings


I've been sick with the crud for the last several days and while I was able to make it to work I didn't really feel like writing here while I was all doped up on 4 different kinds of cough and cold medicine. All those meds though have made for some interesting dreams...


I realize (fitting to ....and never mind I forgot what I was typing.


That's some of the cold medicine still hanging around.


Oh I remember - I realize looking back at the blogtastic blogs that I'm a complete narcissist - and I guess anyone who blogs has a bit of that in them - but really could I post anymore pics of me myself and I? Why yes - I could - and I'm going to.


Sometimes when I drive I like to snap random photos on me me me just for the hell of it and I like this one b/c I like how my eye makeup looks and I also like how you can't see my triple chins. And above all I like that I look happy and content.
I'll try to think of something meaningful/sentimental/witty to post to wrap up 2008 but in the meantime go snap some pictures of yourself and find three things you like about YOU YOU YOU.


2 comments:

ciocu said...

You're so nice, nice, nice!

ae said...

I'll tell you one of my favorite things about myself. Whenever I see a two people together and one is taking a picture of the other, I offer to take a picture of them both and promise that I have never run off with anyone's camera.

As for you, I can think of lots of nice things - feel free to ask any time!