Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Mascoutah Style







We went to Mascoutah last night to see Jerry & Rhu, Jared & Jewels; open presents, eat way too many homemade cookies and take the annual drive around the town to look at the Christmas lights.

It was a quick trip - turnaround less than 24 hours - but it was happy and festive - even counting Dad cussing at his biscuit this morning b/c it was falling apart. I understand though biscuits are
precious and you can't exactly put butter and jelly on the empty space left by a disintegrating biscuit.

To make a few brief comments on the pictures - my brother wanted that face mask you see in the picture so he could run in the winter cold and I think it's funny that he looks like a bank robber with it on and actually works at a bank.

My dad wanted a winter coat and as you can see in the picture Bugg and I got him a huge puffy Randy in Christmas Story kinda coat. He looks sharp in his down duds but what I don't really get is why he needs a winter coat when he's leaving in two days to spend the winter in Florida :)
And I love the picture of Jared and Jewels - they are so cute!

Hope everyone had a splendid Christmas!

No comments: