Thursday, September 06, 2007

Disappointed


I’m lucky for a lot of reasons I realize this but even the lucky ones can be touched by disappointment and I’m feeling it heavy on my shoulders today. People can be downright disappointing.



  1. The number of liars and the degree to which they lie and believe their own BS is extraordinary lately. The believing their own BS is what gets me the most I think.

  2. The lack of follow through and consistency is staggering. Remember – when you don’t follow up with someone or do as you promise it make the other person feel pretty worthless.

  3. The pure evilness of some people is overwhelming and it makes me wonder why it is that the good die young and the bastards live forever. The exception to this would be my grandma and grandpa and I’m sure a few of your grandparents as well – but generally speaking this seems to be the case.


And yes I have to ask – what am I doing to bring this on myself – but I don’t think it’s me. Or maybe….I’m lying to myself and I’m believing my own BS…or maybe I should just get a bunch of stickers made up that say “You Suck” and start handing them out to people who disappoint me.







No comments: