Monday, August 20, 2007

Things I ponder when I'm alone at night with the ANTS

I just found an ANT crawling between my boobs - I guess we're intimate now - which I suppose is a good thing since they seem to be setting up house in my kitchen.

Anyway the reason for this post - the thing I'm pondering - if by some act of God I got motivated or got gastric bypass surgery and lost a bunch of weight like Star Jones would I end up looking as freaky as her? Would I too look like a bobble head with big bug eyes?

Yep that's what I think about when I sit here at night.

I bet Star Jones doesn't have ANTS.

3 comments:

ciocu said...

Hi Natae,
perhaps it's a stupid thing to say, but I try anyway. I've the same problem since I live in the country so I've struggled with ants many times and I always won. Here in Italy there is a product named Baygon in powder form that we put to destroy ants. You have to follow the way where they come from, e.g. a water or an electrical duct, then put this powder there and leave it permanently. It works very well. Hope to be helpful and that my english is comprehensible. A kiss. S.

Unknown said...

Hi Stella :)
The explanation and the english was right on. I can't seem to find out where they are coming in...the pest man is coming out again on Thursday - maybe he can figure it out. I'm moving out in Oct so one way or another I'll be rid of the ANTS! Thanks for the advice!!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear. Ants. So sorry, I know of your lack of fondness for things with more than 4 legs!!! We had them my first year in Brookline and it SUCKED. Although Calliope was kept very busy tracking them around and eating/stepping on them when she could. Ick. I'm so sorry you are infested.

And, BTW, I saw Star Jones yesterday and the thought flashed through my head that I wondered if she'd had a major neck lift to get her neck so skinny and she'd better hope it relaxes a little bit b/c her head looks wayyy to big for her neck now. . .

Sarah