Saturday, August 11, 2007

And a toilet shall be the death of her


This is the Bite Me 300 Toilet.


I almost stroked out today b/c the toilet in the second bathroom is not working properly despite the fact that the maintenance guy 'fixed' it earlier this week. This wouldn't normally be a problem except that my mom and Steve are coming for a visit and my mom was supposed to use the 2nd bathroom. What really set me off was the fact that the management company basically said sorry about your luck but our on call guy isn't coming out there for that - it's not an emergency.

I flipped out on poor lil Whitney (the girl working in the office today) and told her that they can sucking eat my deposit when I break my lease b/c it's total BS that they won't come out and fix it. I have no idea what sucking eat my deposit means but I was so mad that's what came out...along with other four letter words. I told her that I hoped the maintenance man's toilet blew up on him while he was on it and what's the use in having someone on call when they don't come out and fix things. I know it's just a toilet and I have another one - but that's not the point. As Snooky pointed out - I pay for two beds/two baths and they should work.

Soooo not a fan of Mission Apartments right now.

Oh and I don't think I mentioned - on the news Tuesday night they did a story about a guy getting arrested after the cops found 500 pounds of pot in his apt - $500,000 street value. The apt is conveniently located off of Old Hickory Blvd - aka Mission Apt - aka - my apt complex.

I've settled down considerably and I've been plunging the *&%$# toilet for the last three hours - I've finally gotten it to flush all the way once.

Back to plunging.

No comments: