Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why Bother

Somedays it's not even worth getting out of bed. There are a few typical days I seem to have -
  1. I have a good hair day and feel good all day.
  2. I have a good hair and inevitably see someone with better hair and my day sucks.
  3. I have a bad hair day and my day sucks.
On any of the above given days it usually ends with me wanting to eat Chinese and chocolate. American Idol is complete BS! I can't believe Mandisa was voted off - but as I told Stef (holla holla) America can't vote for a president so why should it come as a surprise that they can't be trusted to vote correctly on AI. Don't think about that too hard or it might not make sense. A funny thing happened last night. Alex came home and I noticed something sticking out from under his jacket. He had a piece of toilet paper stuck in the waistband of his pants and it was hanging down to about mid thigh. He had been out and about on the bus, around Harvard Square etc. walking around for who knows HOW LONG with this long piece of toilet paper stuck in his pants. NO ONE told him! I can't believe it. I mean if I saw anyone with a piece of toilet paper stuck to them anywhere I would see it as my duty to all mankind to let them know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But your hair always looks great!

Stef

Anonymous said...

What if you're having a good hair day, but you have toilet paper sticking out of your pants? Are you right back where you started?

Anonymous said...

I always find that the days when I don't even brush my hair, people always compliment me on it. Then the days when I take special pains with it or it just comes out right, no one says anything! Why is that?

Michelle

Unknown said...

Danimal & Michelle - what thought provoking questions. I don't have answer - let me do some reseach!