Tuesday, April 18, 2006

AI

I'd just like to thank Chris for not letting me down tonight. I was dreading having to put up with Rod Stewart for an hour but Chris came through. He's as hot as Nuno Bettencourt was ala More than Words. I still would rather see him rock but I'll take it. He's just a pretty lil angel.

Since Mandisa left there is really no doubt for me - Chris needs to win.

Love what Taylor did tonight - I love that song and he did a nice job.

Elliot - bless his heart. Pickler needs to stop the madness right now. I am over her stupid girl act. Although when she talks sometimes it does look like there's no one home. so maybe it's not an act. But come on - we get it - you're not the brightest bulb in the chandelier -NEXT!

Ace could get a nice gig as the new Diet Coke Guy. Katharine McPhee - nice job - if I could get a face transplant I'd pick her face to transplant onto mine.

Usually by this time in the season I can't stand to watch a full show but I have to say AI is pretty good this year.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did my girl, Pickle, do last night?

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I love you even more!!!! Nuno Bettencourt is the hottest rocker ever!! I have had a crush on him for years and I even have a website (CraveNuno.com) on my fav list. Interestingly enough, my late boyfriend is a total Nuno look-a-like! (Even more so when he had long hair - which was before I knew him) They actually met on a trip to the Azores back when Extreme was first becoming big. Nuno is from Terceira and Gene was from Flores. Gene didn't see the resemblance but to me it's uncanny. They have similar facial structures and features as well as body types. But, it's all in the eyes for me. Gene had the most incredible brown eyes with the longest lashes and gorgeous black hair. And his tattoos, don't get me started how awesome those were. Nuno's got quite a few cool ones too.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I love Taylor. I love Taylor. I love men with bowl cut hairdos! I love gray hair!

AI is my favoritist show in the whoooooooole world. (I'm prepping myself to go teach 2nd graders right now).

Hey ladies....and gents...I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!
Jasmine