Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stuff








It's been awhile. Let's see - Kristin rolled into town last Thursday and Tori, K, and I went out Thursday night - had fun - met some nice brothers from MD and ended up on some website of this guy who was singing at the Purple Shamrock - has to be the worst picture EVER - which is why I won't be sharing the link :) Made a flying trip back home on Monday - it was so nice to get off the plane and smell the Midwest air - it smelled like spring. Jared and I went to Steak N Shake on the way home from the airport - pretty much made my week. The new stadium is awesome! It was great to spend a few days with the family - love you! American Idol - Uh - Katharine McPhee had the ta-ta's out this evening. Oh my lord - how ya doing girls? She's amazingly beautiful - I think not only do I want her face transplanted on to mine - I'll take her tetas as well. Ms. Pickler is gone - I know the boys are sad - but she'll be ok - she's a minx remember!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the sneaky sneak who posted the link to Jim's website...

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! And it's a relief to see you back on the blog. I was beginning to forget what had happened to me.