Friday, April 03, 2009

Thank ya Jesus


Two pics above show damage to A.E.'s Echo - you can see the rocks that were thrown around

Right after it hit - the rain - the busted out back window


Is this irony? I don't know...but I'd like to say thanks to the higher powers that be that I left work 15 min early yesterday.

Had I left at the normal time it's very likely my car would have been pummeled by flying rocks/debris and roof pieces. There was some sort of tornadic activity that hit work - turned over a semi truck on the highway near work and blew parts of the roof off and through rocks and crap from the roof into several cars in the parking lot. Lots of people I work with have busted out windows and sunroofs.

Thankfully no one was hurt.

1 comment:

ae said...

Fuck your car being pummelled - YOU would have been pummelled!

I should send you Michael's photos his are way better.