Monday, March 03, 2008

DMV Hell


There's a reason people complain about the DMV - it's hell on earth. I've been to the TN DMV twice in the last few months - most recently today - and a few things crossed my mind during the 2 hour wait...


  1. They really let some of these people drive?!?!!? Old, high, stupid...it's amazing the people that are allowed to operate a vehicle. It also explains a lot about road rage.

  2. Is there a special DMV for rich people that we don't know about? Not that I could afford to go to the rich people's DMV but it's almost like a state fair with the crowd - and not just TN - I'm talking IL/MO/MA - it's all the same. And yes I realize how snotty I sound but I'm just calling it like I see it. So many people sitting there with dead eyes and open mouths.

  3. It's dirty and I always feel like I need to bathe when I leave.

  4. I could NEVER for any amount of money work at any DMV - I would hurt someone no doubt about it.

  5. The people at the TN DMV all have great attitudes and that made the 2 hours standing in the stuffy smelly room a whole lot better. They were working their butts off and I appreciate it.

No comments: