Friday, March 14, 2008

Casual Friday


It's "Jeans Day" in the office today - as well as "Bagel Day" (our CFO brings in bagels from Panera - yes it's a good place to work). So besides the fact that it's Friday this is my favorite day of the week - Jeans and free Bagels.


My question though today is "Am I too casual for casual Friday?" Do I need to wear cute boots or shoes instead of my ultra comfy Merrell sporty sneakers? Is the white thermal long sleeve shirt paired with the orange T-shirt too 'weekendy'?

And finally completely off topic - I had to put up a picture of the cutest thing in the whole wide world - besides me in my 'casual weekend wear' - Violet in Repose. Thanks to V & M for sending me pics this week :) Please notice the cute little puppy butt and the tiny little 'bat' face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet Violet,
Better than all the roses!
Covered all over from head to toe,
Covered all over with
Sweet Violet...