Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Starting again...again :-)

I started this blog back in the summer of 05 when I moved to Boston as a way to share with my family all the neat places I visited (beach towns and Walden Pond are two that come to mind)

It morphed into a few things:
  • A record of all the crazy and ordinary day to day things (think bus rides, and my love affair with the T)
  • A photo album of all of the crazy and ordinary weekends/trivia nights/concerts/pubs/roadtrips
  • A journal of the last year and half of my life that has captured all of the ups and downs (mostly ups), the new, wonderful, friends I've made, falling out of love, and finding love in the least expected place
Very soon it's going to be filled with stories and pictures of roadtrips, trivia nights, concerts, kiddos, family, reconnecting with old friends, and visits from the Beantown Friends - but instead of a Boston backdrop all of this will be taking place in Music City USA baby - that's right - NashVegas - Nashville, TN.

I'm excited and sad - how could I not be? I'm going to try and bring Camel Back to Nashville ;)

1 comment:

Darkhelmet said...

Ok... so people that aren't from Boston aren't allowed to come visit??? That's just wrong.....LOL